Amazing smallness, excellent cost-effiectiveness
10 DoF Inertia Mesurement Unit with GPS
NinjaScan is an ultra-small motion logger. which obtains 3-axis acceleration, 3-axis angular speed, 3-axis magnetic force, postion, velocity, pressure, and temperature.
NinjaScan projet leader is @fenrir.NinjaScan is Open Source Hardware. License is Creative Commons(Hardware) + New BSD(embedded software).
The NinjaScan GUI can be used to view real-time sensor data and export data(csv format) to user software e.g. Microsoft Excel. NinjaScan GUI is Open Sorce software made by @ina111.
10 DoF IMU with GPS logger.It can be telemetry device because.It is the standard type of NinjaScan seriese.(abailable for sale online)
The world smallest 10 DoF IMU with GPS logger.It is the smallest type of NinjaScan.(abailable for sale online)
10 DoF IMU with GPS logger. It can hight precious positon measurement using Kalman filter algorism which is called GPS/INS.(under development)
Real-time 2D and 3D data graphics and Data logger and file converter for exporting data software.
This software can output high quality graph of the measured data.
- accelemeter, gyroscope: 10ms (100Hz)
- magnetrometer : 640ms (2Hz~)
- pressure: 320ms (~3Hz)
- GPS: 200ms (5Hz)
- Micro SD card
- GPS anntena(U.FL connector)
- dimensions: 26 x 36mm
- size: 37 x 36mm
- weight: 9g
- weight: 13g(include plastic housing, and not include battery）
- dimensions: 15 x 38mm
- weight: 7g(not include battery）
- Digital I/O
- UART/I2C/SPI bus
- LiPo 1 cell(1S:3.7V)
- USB supply
- Extrnal source
- when simultaneous connection USB supply and LiPo, LiPo is charged
- Data convert(binary→ASCII）
- Save real-time data in PC
- Real-time 2D graph output
- Output high quality graph